Here’s a question: do you want the same career in 2021 that you had in 2020?
Was job stress (or even job loss) at the top of your list of worries this past year?
If you own your own business, what are you feeling right now?
If so, consider seriously how you might “wrap things up” this month, so you can improve your work situation in 2021. For instance, do you need to:
• Talk to your boss about a different approach to your deadlines?
• Talk to your spouse about parenting expectations?
• Rework your side hustle so it pays more, but takes less energy, and maybe becomes your main gig?
• Investigate what it takes to get a promotion?
• Create a plan to retire early and move into the encore career of your dreams?
Whether you work for someone else, have your own business, or parent full-time with a side hustle for extra cash, being in your right livelihood is critical to your happiness.
Getting your career on solid footing will lower your stress, open your mind for growth, and help you find your ultimate life purpose.
“Field” is one of “The 7 F’s of Oola” – a formula developed by Dr. Dave Braun and Dr. Troy Amdahl, authors of Oola: Find Balance in an Unbalanced World.
Now that I’ve joined forces with them as a Certified Oola Life Coach, I’m here to help you focus on getting what you want by finding balance and pursuing new opportunities with confidence. In fact, you can make massive progress in just 10 weeks with the Oola Coaching Program—delivered jointly by The OolaGuys and me.
Message me and we can jump on a 30-minute call to discuss how coaching can work for you. Or check out the 10-week Oola Coaching Program for details.
Are you ready to have the best life ever, in 2021?