“It seems that the more we grow and the bigger we become, the more other people try to take advantage of what we have. In the past few weeks, I have learned about other people who are giving out my oil recipes, making light of how to blend oils, and thinking they can show you a cheaper way to have the same formula.
Anyone can take the oil ingredients off the label and think they can recreate what is in the bottle, but it is not quite that simple. "Read more...
Let's jump right in, Reasons 6-10!
6. The NingXia wolfberry is powerful in helping the liver function properly by boosting glutathione levels. Glutathione is the most important antioxidant and detoxification enzyme in the liver. It helps promote healthy eyes and vision. This wolfberry is high in antioxidant carotenoids including beta-carotene and zeaxanthin. Beta-carotene is good for the retina and zeaxanthin is needed for good eye sight. This wolfberry has the highest amount or zeaxanthin and other carotenoids of any food known.
7. The main constituent in the NingXia wolfberry is lyceum barbarum polysaccharide (LBP), according to studies in China. LBP helps to rebuild white blood cell counts. Phagocytes and the activity of natural killer cells are increased and can bind to cancer cells.
8. The NingXia wolfberry enhances T-cell function.
9. In many cases, eating the berry lowers or stabilizes blood sugars.
10. It has a B vitamin complex essential to the body.
See you Friday with reasons 11-15!
To purchase Ningxia Red Click Here
Shared from by Simple Grace Collective