Did you know . . .
How Young Living goes above and beyond 🌟🌟🌟
1. See the little white blobs in the picture below? They’re sheep in the lavender fields at our farm in France.
The farm manager, Nicholas Landel, has been working hard to find ways to ensure the fields don’t need any pesticides and that our farms maintain better than organic practices. He tried goats but they ate the lavender plants. He tried a few different breeds of sheep and they are the lavender plants too. He finally found a specific breed of sheep that eat everything EXCEPT the lavender plants! And they provide really natural organic fertilizer. 😉
2. Young Living ensures that our farms never have children working on our farms. They found that on our Bulgaria partner farm, gypsies were often coming into the area and working on the farm with their children. Young Living gave the farm a grant to build a school and to hire a teacher so that when the gypsies come into town, the children can get a free education and are not providing child labor.
3. Did you know that Young Living AIR-ships their essential oils from the farms all over the world???? Do you realize how much money it costs to do that vs shipping it via freighter or ship? The reason why is so that there are less touchpoints for the oils so that Young Living maintains control of their essential oils at all times.
4. Besides our new headquarters, the company is debt-free. It is the greenest building in the entire state of Utah. There is a water filtration system for all of the employees and cost over $1 million dollars. No plastic water bottles are allowed in the building. They use gray water for the landscaping outside and inside the building.
5. Our warehouse just got rid of their dumpster. Everything in the warehouse is now recycled or reused! Nothing goes to the landfill.
No other essential oil company goes to these lengths to ensure their oils are the cleanest and most pure on the market AND the most sustainable supply with fair trade practices.
If you’re using essential oils, make sure you know the heart of the company you’re buying from. 💖
#becauseofGary #YLEO #Tidbits